It is the policy of this company to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the quality standards. To achieve this, we are committed to continuous improvement of our operations and the products and services provided by our company.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To achieve this goal, we recognise that the quality of our products and services are determined by our customer’s needs and expectations. Our objectives are to:
- Identify the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures that ensure that these changes are accommodated
- Achieve efficiency in our operations, attention to detail, and responsiveness to customer priorities
- Provide quality products and services on time, and at the lowest cost, and
- Provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
We, as a company will:
- Train all workers and contractors to identify areas where improvement can be achieved
- Remove wasted and non-value added steps and time in our processes where feasible
- Strive to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times, and in all things, and
- Support the adoption of appropriate quality systems and management principles in order that all customers benefit from this commitment to quality.
Workers are expected to:
- Assist and cooperate in ensuring that this policy is followed, and
- Actively participate